Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Leftovers!

Tonight, I mixed up a bit of the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning blend with water and drizzled it on slices of the pork loin from yesterday.  It was delicious!  A simple way to spice up leftovers.  It was wonderful last night, too!

Today was definitely a leftover day.... Friday, the dishwasher guy came to fix my dishwasher (2 weeks without a dishwasher!) and, unfortunately, he made a mistake when hooking it back up.  It leaked and ruined my wood flooring.  I knew it was leaking from the outside because I have a Bosch that will shut the water off when there is a leak on the inside.  Luckily, we have extra wood flooring!  I see tile in my future.  Tomorrow will be a better cooking day.  Today, I was thankful for the leftover pork!   Happy eating!

0 Delicious Words:

Post a Comment